As a graduate-school trained historian and writer — and a former tornado chaser, I am compelled to tell stories. Nature. People. Science. Drinks. I love it all. The artisans that brew, distil, and mix fascinate me.
Craftbeer.com of the Brewers Association (author page)
PorchDrinking.com (author page)
Chilled Magazine (author page, digital)
Chilled Magazine (print version, available online)
New: You can access the magazine via Issuu.com at https://issuu.com/chilledmagazine
Samples of my print publications are available upon request. I’ve written seven cover stories, several features, reviews and more for Chilled Magazine. In fact, I’m quite proud to have written the last four cover stories in a row!
Here is one example of a cover story regarding Academy Award-winning actor, Matthew McConaughey, and his relationship with Wild Turkey Distillery.
ManScore.com — a sample
- Indulgent Drinks for the Modern Man
- THE BEST CHICAGO PATIO BARS | Beers With a View
- TROPICAL BEERS AND BURGER COMBOS | The Best Summer Combinations
- THE CHICAGO DISTILLERY GUIDE | Chi-Town Ain’t Just Beer Anymore
- MUST VISIT CHICAGO TAPROOMS | These Taprooms Are More Than Just Beer
- MUST TRY HIGH ABV BEERS | These Beers Pack a Punch
- IRISH WHISKEY FOR ST. PADDY’S DAY | 7 Whiskeys to Try
Thrillist (author page)
West Suburban Living Magazine
La Dolce Vita: Creative and classic Italian fare in Lemont (Restaurant Review)
History Writing: Clio Project
I’ve published more than 150 entries for the Clio Project through Marshall University, but no author page exists; it’s truly a team effort.